the healing circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

energetic healer's community network

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coaching means results. ROI of coaching is 600%

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lisalilly

The Zen Coaching program is designed to empower you with the focus, training and accountability you need to achieve the consistent results you demand in the most important areas of your life. Just as a personal fitness trainer helps you raise your standards for accelerated results in your body, Zen will challenge and support you in attaining the results you desire and deserve in your life.

Your power is in life force energy and thought concentration. You and I will begin by defining with crystal clarity the results that you are committed to achieving. You will then assess with absolute candor where you are right now to define the gap between where you are and where you want to be. I will help identify the things that keep you from achieving the results you desire, give you the instrument to eliminate your stoppers and then help you create a game plan that not only works, but is enjoyable. Your “Talent Management” coaching plan is based on experience of those who have already achieved the real results you desire, at the highest and deepest levels.

Health is the most important matter in Zen Coaching. I give you the tools to recharge and realign personal energy in a way that allows you to become more clear, precise and profoundly connected to the core of oneself beyond space and time; the very source of life. Being aligned and connected to core translates into more personal energy and vitality. It is a gradual shift with power building over time but the work also has immediate effects.

Coaching is a luxury product. Nevertheless, I will provide you with free assessment session, during which you will feel your hidden power, and realize what is life without fears, anxiety, stress, self-sabotage, procrastination and pain.

Thank to technologies, we will communicate with you by Skype/phone or email. Besides that, I will be glad to meet with you in person. We will have an initial talk to discuss the problems that you are faced. Basing on the preliminary interaction, I will develop the self-growth program for you. To check the progress, we will arrange Skype/phone discussion every week.

Prior to beginning my executive coaching career, I was a CEO with a leading energy middle-market investment bank, focused on raising capital for and buying energy middle-market businesses. I took a mid-life pause to change my career to focus on what I had always enjoyed most about mergers and acquisitions – mentoring, challenging and motivating colleagues, clients and other deal team members.

I promise an experience that will not only stretch you, but that will be more fun than you have ever imagined possible. I don't pretend that our coaching success partnership will be effortless, but it will be extraordinarily rewarding. And last, but not least, by recent researches ROI of coaching is 600%!. Your time has now come for action.

My goal is getting the best outcomes for you. Results are guaranteed and permanent. Call me at Skype: masterof.zen. Talk to me and I will give you more information.

BENEFITS OF COACHING WITH ME
• Learn the Master’s Solutions to purify your ego and get the abundance your desire•
• Make a radical breakthrough and take your life to a new level.
• Improve your relationships, make more money, and have more energy.
• Go beyond fear through the power of purpose and love.
• Feel good by doing good and making a difference in the world.
• Have more time for Enjoyment and not just Trying.

Zen Master is an International Life, Executive, Organizational Coach, Author, Keynote Speaker, Trainer and Facilitator. He is the Chief Developer of the powerful Master’s Solution technique. He is an author of “Fundamentals of Reality Management”. Zen Master is a former CEO of emerging markets investment company. He raised over US$ 3,5 bln in the development of oil and gas, renewables energy projects worldwide. He starts his spiritual path in 2006 and got enlightment on December 15, 2008.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum