the healing circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

energetic healer's community network

You are not connected. Please login or register

A citrine success!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A citrine success! Empty A citrine success! Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:47 am

Nabrrojarh

I have been using crystals for years. I always wear an amethyst around my neck and have crystals scattered throughout my home. Upon moving to our new home I wanted to generate more wealth in our lives. I was feeling that we were always going backward financially and that I didn't handle money very well. When we first moved in I cleansed and programmed a citrine and put it in the back left corner of my home. As well as that I read John Randolph Price's The Abundance Book. Six months after moving into our new home my husband got a new job where he worked half the hours for three times the salary of his previous job! Not only that I started to manage our money better ensuring that we weren't paying any unnecessary fees or interest. It has been important for me to remember to pay attention to our finances (ie pay bills on time) but not worry about it. I believe that letting go of the 'worry' and focusing on positive energy helped us. Also my husband had to let go of the 'worry' of leaving his job of 10 years and know that we were going to be ok. So he did a fabulous job in taking that leap. I love you

2A citrine success! Empty Wow, that is amazing! Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:53 am

Luckylady2

I think I'll wear some amethyst 2! What (stone) is good for well being? Thanks

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum