the healing circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

energetic healer's community network

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Healing Trees

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Healing Trees Empty The Healing Trees Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:39 pm

kitkat13577

Greetings to all from Switzerland!

I am not sure in which category this message falls, so I will just put it in the Coffee Lounge :-)

I would like to share with you something that has really helped me balance my emotions. And I am talking about the trees. Have you ever walked among trees and felt immediately lighter and more peaceful? This is due to the fact that trees are full of wonderful vital energies that help realign our emotions and energies. and they are here to help us! There is a sacred exchange that takes place when you are around trees: the tree takes your energetic densities (low vibrations) and in return they fill us with peace and contentment. Laying down under a tree helps to be grounded and well connected to Mother Earth and then we are more able to face day-to-day challenges. If you put your back against the trunk of a tree it will also help to rebalance our emotions and will fill us with peace.

The tree is also full of symbols: it has a solid and straight trunk and that is how our back should be as well. The tree helps us to recognize our own verticality. Its roots go deep down in the nourishing earth and just like the tree we should keep our feet on the ground. Its leaves touch the sky and this is an invitation to take care of our celestial essence. In order to live we need to be connected to both the sky and the earth. We cannot live without one of them. And the tree teaches us that. Lastly the tree teaches us to be stable, well grounded and confident, for nothing can shake him...

What a nice exemple isn't it?

http://www.harmonie-therapie.ch/content/heart_healing.html

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum