the healing circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

energetic healer's community network

You are not connected. Please login or register

Power To Heal

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Power To Heal Empty Power To Heal Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:01 am

pickingupgoodvibrations

pickingupgoodvibrations

Did That Really Happen?from www.quantumtouch.com

To make a very long story very short, about 30 years ago I was concerned about my numerous symptoms of ill health, and my doctor told me to wait till something serious developed. I thought this advice made about as much sense as waiting for the engine to blow up before dealing with a grinding noise from under the hood.

I went to the Christos School of Natural Healing in Taos, New Mexico in the early '70s. We studied therapeutic massage, spiritual healing and herbal medicine. At that time I was introduced to Polarity Therapy. I eventually wrote a book, “ Your Healing Hands: A Polarity Experience,” that's been a best seller and has been translated into nine languages.

Right around the time it was going into print, about 1978, I met a man named Robert Rasmussen. Bob Rasmussen had an extraordinary ability to do hands-on healing work. He worked with a woman who had a severe case of scoliosis, and I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched him touch her back. The bones spontaneously started to move. Her hips realigned themselves, the occipital ridge realigned, and within about 20 minutes, the scoliosis was about two-thirds straightened out.

I immediately reached a few conclusions: he had some extraordinary ability; I would never be able to do it; and no one else in the world would ever be able to do it. I then discovered that with great focus and concentration, I could. I apprenticed with him and was eventually asked to take over upon his retirement. That's how this work was born.

Why the name “Quantum-Touch?”

I call the work Quantum-Touch because of the awareness that we're actually dealing with the quantum, subatomic level of life. When Deepak Chopra wrote, " In order for consciousness to affect matter, it must affect it at a quantum or subatomic level."

We believe that what we're doing is affecting matter on that quantum, subatomic level and it works its way up through the atoms, the molecules, the cells, the tissue ... and then we see bones move. But because we have a very gross, dense awareness, we're not aware of all the millions of changes taking place within the cells or the mitochondria or even the cell changes in the tissue.

We see the bone move and we go, " Uh ... the bone moved." But we're actually affecting all the levels of your body healing itself. The bones will spontaneously glide into adjustment. But they're the very last thing that's changed. Everything else has been affected before that. The principle at work is really very simple. By doing the breathing and body awareness exercises, the practitioner lifts his or her vibration to a very high pitch. Then by holding their hand over the affected area, the body responds by doing its own healing. But you don't really heal other people. All you do is hold the space, hold the resonance for them to heal themselves.

Has Quantum-Touch been formally tested?

In my efforts to validate hands-on healing, I met with Dr. Elmer Green, considered by many to be the father of biofeedback. Dr. Green had been aware of my work for the last 20 years through my first book, and was enthusiastic when I let him know about my new work I had named Quantum-Touch.

Thanks to his suggestion, within two weeks I was on a flight to Springfield, Missouri to see Dr. Norman Shealy. Dr. Shealy was trained as a neurosurgeon, is the author of numerous books, is the founding President of the American Holistic Medical Association and was the doctor who tested, introduced and taught classes with Dr. Carolyn Myss. Being quite the skeptic, it seems appropriate that he lives in Missouri.

When I arrived, Dr. Shealy asked me to work on members of his staff. One woman had shoulder pain, another back pain, and a third had neck pain. These were all relieved in less than ten minutes each. Dr. Shealy then decided it was time to put this technique to a bigger test. After I explained to him that each person has the ability to hold a resonance that can allow bones to spontaneously glide back into alignment with only a light touch, he led me to a room where a 88 year old woman was in a great deal of pain suffering from osteoporosis. One of her hips was massively higher than the other, and she could barely walk. There were three physicians in the room, and they were taking her history for about thirty minutes.

When it was time to demonstrate what I do, I asked the elderly woman to stand up and I gently placed my hands on her hips with absolutely no pressure, and started to run the energy. Running energy involves the use of specific breathing and body awareness exercises to raise one’ s vibration. This energy has been described by numerous cultures for thousands of years – it is most commonly called prana, chi or ki. In about 10 minutes the woman’ s hips had completely evened out and she could now walk without pain.

I explained that when the body receives a high vibration, it responds in whatever way it chooses in order to accelerate the healing process. Quantum biologist, Glen Rein, Ph.D. from NY has found that healers were capable of affecting the very winding of DNA. In order to accomplish this, healing must first begin on a quantum or subatomic level and work its way though the rest of the body.

Dr. Shealy had a history of testing what he termed “ world class healers” like Olga Worall, and he found that some of them could actually affect brain wave patterns at a distance. So while I was in his clinic, he wanted to see if I could do it too. He was somewhat delighted that I was able to profoundly affect brain waves patterns, but what really amazed him was that all of his staff members, who I had trained, were also able to affect EEG readings. “ Isn’ t it great,” I told him “ that your secretary, your accountant and one of your nurses all happen to be ‘ world class healers’ .” You see, we are all truly connected, and it’ s not just some sort of new age pep talk.

Quantum-Touch is unique in how quickly and how powerfully lay people as well as professionals learn to do healing work. When Dr. Shealy tested Quantum-Touch, he wanted to see how it worked on his most difficult chronic pain patients with 20 and 30 years of constant chronic pain. These were people who had not been helped by any traditional or non-traditional therapy. I taught his staff to use Quantum-Touch and we gave these patients group-healing sessions. A week after I returned home, Dr. Shealy called me to tell me that the 30-70% pain relief his patients experienced from a single session had lasted over a week. This impressed him, and those who know Dr. Shealy say that he is not easily impressed. Dr. Norman Shealy wrote the foreword of my book, and now includes Quantum-Touch as part of a course for graduate students at Greenwich University.
Energy really does follow thought. Our love has more impact than anyone knows, and when you learn to direct the life-force energy, the possibilities are truly extraordinary.

DNA, molecules, cells, tissue, organs and even the position of bones all respond to the powerful vibration of our love as expressed through the life-force energy that comes through our hands. Hands-on healing is real, natural, and an easily learned, basic human skill that clearly shows us that our love is far more wondrous and powerful than any of us know.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum