the healing circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

energetic healer's community network

You are not connected. Please login or register

What should we do to boost the healing circle forum's activity?

3 posters

What should we do to boost the forum's activity?

What should we do to boost the healing circle forum's activity? Vote_lcap13%What should we do to boost the healing circle forum's activity? Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
What should we do to boost the healing circle forum's activity? Vote_lcap25%What should we do to boost the healing circle forum's activity? Vote_rcap 25% [ 2 ]
What should we do to boost the healing circle forum's activity? Vote_lcap25%What should we do to boost the healing circle forum's activity? Vote_rcap 25% [ 2 ]
What should we do to boost the healing circle forum's activity? Vote_lcap13%What should we do to boost the healing circle forum's activity? Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
What should we do to boost the healing circle forum's activity? Vote_lcap0%What should we do to boost the healing circle forum's activity? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What should we do to boost the healing circle forum's activity? Vote_lcap24%What should we do to boost the healing circle forum's activity? Vote_rcap 24% [ 2 ]
What should we do to boost the healing circle forum's activity? Vote_lcap0%What should we do to boost the healing circle forum's activity? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

As you may have noticed... the healing circle's forum really needs an energy boost! I am a bit miffed as to how to do this so I am asking my panel of experts...you!
If you would like to post other suggestions,that would be great also!
Thanks and hope to see you chatting soon!

Renee
the healing circle

http://www.thehealingcircle.com.au

2What should we do to boost the healing circle forum's activity? Empty boosting forum Mon Oct 13, 2008 4:45 am

star

star

Hi,
I think it maybe time management for some people and also lack of experience with using a forum... also it great to have it there for advise on energetic subjects if you need it...
Star..
hopefully with a bit of projection it will become more active

Wild Insights

Wild Insights

Hi Renee,

The Facebook advertising was a great idea. I would also suggest incorporating a practitioner directory into the website or forum, as this may attract more people.

http://www.wildinsights.com.au/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum