the healing circle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

energetic healer's community network

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amazing technique for immediate pain relief

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lisalilly

MASTER’s SOLUTIONS (www.mastersofuniverse.net) is innovative technique makes the processing of your emotional mental problems automatic – by using of the “Clap” processor.“Clap” is truly a universal and powerful tool to process not only episodes from the past, but also emotional states or physical diseases.
You need to start with the basic episodes and work with the most important persons for you. This re-experiencing is a very important part of the work, in order to release the energy that is hidden in the past. We begin to re-experience by compiling a list of episodes, thoroughly remembering and writing down these past episodes. So, take a sheet of paper and pen and start to write. Please write down only the facts of the episode. For example – “argued with John at my birthday party”, “money was stolen from my wallet”, “I missed the flight to Hawaii”, and so on. Do not worry about the details of the episode – the Sub-Consciousness Mind remembers them all – every breath, every movement, every touch.
Please also focus on the most highly charged and embedded episodes, those are the ones that cause you discomfort when you think about them. You do not need to remember the whole episode and relive it. Just mark it.
The processor’s main task is to quickly eliminate the episode’s emotional charge. The charge consists of pictures, emotions, feelings, senses, and thoughts. The instruction could be read aloud or silently one time, including the phrases “Instruction for the Sub-Consciousness Mind” and “End of instructions.” After that, the Sub-Consciousness Mind will accept it as a guide for its actions. http://www.mastersofuniverse.net/to-start/
The process is very simple – you take the first episode from your list, focus your attention on it, and start the processors. In a practical sense, if you want to process the episode “argued with John yesterday” – you focus your attention on the episode, and then recite (aloud or silently):
Argued with John yesterday – Clap
And repeat it until you smile. If you still have not smiled after ten repetitions, leave it and go to next episode from your list. Your Sub-Consciousness Mind will start to process it anyway. You can return to the episode an hour after you used “Clap” on it and examine the emotional charge. If the episode seems boring – it means that the emotional charge has been eliminated or reduced. If the emotional charge has not disappeared – you need to manually work on your resistance to processing the episode. Thus, you need to write down all of your resistance, which could look like –
•I do not want to forgive them.
•Those bastards hurt me.
•I cannot release it.
•I hate them all.
•I will never release it.
•This technique cannot make me free.
•I am hopeless, and nothing can help me.
Every phrase needs to be processed with “Clap” until you smile (or ten times, after which you should move to another phrase):
I cannot release it – Clap
Until you smile or ten times, after which, process the episode with “Clap” once again. After processing every episode connected to a particular person, you need to process the person using “Clap,” as well. For example:
John – Clap
John – Clap
John – Clap
Until you smile or ten times.
This procedure substantially enhances the relationship with that person, even if you are not in contact with him/her. After that, you can move on to the next episode until it is processed.
Compiling a list of episodes and processing will bring considerable relief and you will have more energy and enthusiasm to work further.
You will find other MASTER’s SOLUTIONS on www.mastersofuniverse.net.
You will find the Zen Master’s book “Fundamentals of Reality Management” on www.amazon.com.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum